Peer Review Policy
- Aim & Scope
International Conference on Governance, Management & Social Innovation (ICGMSI2023) aims to bring together researchers to present up-to-date works that contribute to new theoretical, methodological and empirical knowledge on aspects of governance, business, management, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Peer Review Process
ICGMSI 2023 submissions are subject to a double-blind peer review process by a minimum of two reviewers. Reviewers are members the conference’s international Program Committee of experts in fields specifically matching the conference topics. Peer review of paper published in ICGMSI 2023 proceedings is undertaken through processes administered by the organisers and proceedings editors. All reviewers are required to complete a form describing how the papers were peer reviewed.
The conference is requested to adhere to the following minimum standards:
- Unbiased consideration is given to all papers that accepted and published in the proceedings regardless of race, gender, religious belief, ethnic origin or citizenship of the authors.
- Author, editors, the reviewers and conference organisers have responsibilities to meet expected ethical standards at all stages in their involvement from submission to publication of a paper. All conference papers shall meet the usual standards of quality.
- Submission and peer review should be conducted in English.
Papers submitted for the conference will be peer-reviewed (abstract/full paper) rapidly as possible, while maintaining rigor.
- In the first stage, abstracts/full papers will be received and reviewed by Conference Secretariat to ensure they fulfil the theme.
- In the second stage, the review conference committee will be responsible for forwarding the abstracts/full papers to anonymous reviewers, selected for their expertise in the respective fields. Reviewers are consisting of local and international experts.
- In the third stage, Reviewers shall give a clear statement of recommendation for each paper and provide comments in review form to support their recommendation suitable for transmission to the authors.
- Based on the reviewers’ comments, finally authors will be notified for acceptance decision in TWO (2) weeks after the submission. Authors are required to amend the paper accordingly and submit the camera-ready paper before the deadline.
All accepted peer-reviewed papers will be published in the Proceeding of ICGMSI 2023. Accepted papers to be presented at the conference ARE NOT NECESSARILY will be accepted for proceeding publication.
Editors and Organisers will only accept papers with clear support from the reviewers. Reviewers should consider the following key points related to content, quality and presentation of the papers:
Content: Is the content succinctly described and contextualized with respect to previous and present theoretical background and empirical research (if applicable) on the topic?
Originality, Research Gap & Motivation: Are the variables discussed and supported based on the relevant and recent literature?
Methodology: Are the research design, objectives, questions, hypotheses, and methods clearly stated?
Clarity and Sufficient Discussion: Are the arguments and discussion of findings coherent, balanced and compelling? For empirical research, are the results clearly presented?
References: Is the article adequately referenced?
Significance of the Study: Are the conclusions thoroughly supported by the results presented in the article or referenced in secondary literature?
Language: English language and style
- Publication Ethics
It is important to avoid data fabrication and falsification; plagiarism; multiple submissions; redundant publications and improper author contribution or attribution. Submission of a conference paper implies that it is an original unpublished work and is not being submitted for publication elsewhere. The content of the paper shall be the sole responsibility of the authors. Any opinions expressed are those of the authors.
We accept papers in English only. All papers must comply with ICGMSI 2023 Proceedings submission requirements presented under “Author’s Guidelines”. Submission via EasyChair is required and all accepted papers will be presented at the conference.